Swiggy 100% Cashback Offer
Swiggy Offers – Hello everyone, we hope you enjoying our Free Netflix account and password and free recharge trick. Here is new loot from Swiggy where you can order Free food Worth ₹250 For free of cost.
About Offer – This Time Amazon is Offering 100% instant Cashback upto Rs 150 on 1st Swiggy Payment of the Month + You will additional Get upto Rs 100 off from Swiggy App[Coupon Code]. So, total ₹ 250 free food from Swiggy.
How To Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs.100 On Swiggy + Extra 50% Off –
1. First of All collect Amazon 100% Cashback offer From Amazon Page – Click here
2. Now Download/Update Swiggy App – Click here
3. Now Make cart value Rs 250 from any restaurant.
4. File out all necessary information
5. On Payment Page Apply Promocode – Order50 ( Only for 1st five order from Swiggy App)
6. Then Select Payment Mode – Amazon Pay Balance (Make Sure this your 1st Order of the month)
7. Complete Your Payment from Amazon Payment Mode.
8. Hola!! Cashback will be credited instantly to your Amazon Balance or in 3 Working days.
Terms & Conditions :
1.This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid only Till 25th Dec, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, cashback of 100% up to Rs.100, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, will be provided to each customer who :
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(c) has a verified Indian mobile number (country code +91) associated with their Amazon account used for payment
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
9. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
10. Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.