Phonepe Petrol Offer
Here Phonepe Introduce Petrol cashback offer for All Phonepe Existing And New User from where you get Petrol Worth Rs. 100 in Just Rs. 60 every day And the most important thing is you can avail this offer daily. i.e Single Transaction/Day.
If You Want To avail this offer Just follow below Step and you spend Minimum Amount On your vehicle.
PhonePe Petrol Offer- How To Get ₹100 Petrol In Just ₹60 Every day:
- First of all, Download PhonePe App Here
2. Install and Open the PhonePe App.
3. Login/Sign up your account.
4. In the IOCL Retail Outlet, fill fuel Worth Rs 100 or more and choose Payment Method as Phonepe Wallet if you want to avail Phonepe Petrol Offer.
5. Pay Amount Through-
Scan the QR code Option.
They will send a request on the PhonePe app(POS / Collect Call)
6. Complete Your Transaction from PhonePe Linked Bank Account. (Not From Wallet)
7. Click on Pay to complete the transaction.
8. Cashback will be Credited To Phonpe Wallet In 24 Hours.
9. If You want To Avail This Offer Then Repeat This Offer Daily with same method and conditions.
Note: This Offer Is Only applicable for Indian Oil Corporation Limited outlets.
a) For all users, once per user, per day during offer period
b) On all payment instruments
c) At Select Indian Oil Corporation Limited outlets
What is offer Duration?
From 00:00 hrs. 27th September 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 31st December, 2018
Terms & Conditions for Petrol cashback offer:
- Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
- PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions and also reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.