Airtel VoLTE Beta Program – Join and get free 30GB data. Good news for Airtel user , now they can also experience VoLTE service and better voice calling and internet data. Airtel recently launched VoLTE Beta Program for limited State like West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Kerala, Punjab & Andhra Pradesh. VoLTE Beta user also get 30 GB data to test Beta Program. This offer work like Free Internet Tricks for Airtel 2018.
How To Enable VoLTE Service And Get 30 GB Data –
1. Firstly visit Airtel VoLTE Beta Program Page
2. Enter your number.
3. And Check that you are eligible for Volte Beta Program or not.
4. If you are eligible then Goto Settings > Mobile Network and Enable VoLTE Service
5. Now you can see VoLTE icon on your Phone.
6. If VoLTE Icon not appear then restart your handset and check again.
7. All done ! You will receive Free Data benefit in next 3 days.
Also Read – Get Rs 25 Paytm Cash/Refer.
Requirement To Get Beta Program –
• VoLTE Enabled Handset
• Airtel 4G Sim.
• Upgraded OS Software
• Enabled VoLTE Switch
Also Read – Create Fake Twitter Tweet Meme
You Will Receive Free 30 GB Data in Following Way –
1. 10 GB will be credited upon successful VoLTE provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
2. 10 GB will be credited on providing feedback on VoLTE services at the end of week 4 of VoLTE provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
3. 10 GB will be credited on providing feedback on VoLTE services at the end of week 8 of VoLTE provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
Airtel VoLTE FAQs –
Q1. What is Airtel VoLTE?
Airtel VoLTE (Voice over LTE) is an advanced service through which customers can experience HD quality crystal clear voice with faster call setup time. While using VoLTE services, users can continue to have un-interrupted high-speed 4G internet experience.
Q2. What is the difference between normal voice calls & Airtel VoLTE?
Airtel VoLTE users will experience true HD voice. Airtel customers with VoLTE services can experience superior call quality and faster call setup time compared to normal voice calls.
Q3. How can I identify if I am using Airtel VoLTE service?
Android users can see “HD/VoLTE” icon on the top bar of the screen, which indicates that their phone is ready for VoLTE calls. For iOS users there is no visual representation. However, they can verify VoLTE-readiness through the settings under mobile data.
For iOS: Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Options -> Enable 4G -> Turn on Voice & Data
For Android: Settings -> Settings -> Mobile Network -> Turn on VoLTE call
Q4. Do I need a special pack to use Airtel VoLTE?
No. Your existing plan will support all the VoLTE services
Q5. My friend does not have a phone that supports Airtel VoLTE. Can I still make calls to him/her using Airtel VoLTE?
Yes, you can make VoLTE calls to any phone on any other network just like the voice normal calls.